AutoTecknic Carbon Fiber iPhone Cover for the iPhone X. Precisely made with 3K Twill Weave carbon fiber and finished off with layers of gloss or matte clear coat. With our new carbon manufacturing technology, it will not block cell signals or GPS functions like other generic iPhone cases.
Dry carbon fiber’s name comes from its manufacturing process. Dry carbon fiber is formed by using a “pre-preg” or impregnated piece of carbon materials. This piece of carbon is first placed into a mold, and then into a sealed autoclave to properly cure. This particular method creates the least amount of waste and forms a lighter version of carbon than the “wet” method. The autoclave vacuuming process of making dry carbon means that there are fewer pinholes and virtually no air pockets that form in the carbon. Dry carbon is the highest-quality version of carbon fiber products that are produced.
- Secure clip-on design protects back & edges while enhancing the overall appearance with real carbon fiber weave.
- Full access to iPhone screen, buttons, camera, charging & syncing functions.
- Grips in your hand yet slide easily into your pocket.
- Made from 100% genuine carbon fiber material.
- UV resistant clear-coat feature prevents discoloration of the case under sunlight.
- Available in Gloss or Matte Finish